WAX PRECAUTIONS AND AFTER CARE
Before you come in...
* Hair must be at least 1/4 of an inch long (Typically 2-3 weeks of growth)
* Do not apply any lotions or oils the day of waxing
* Exfoliate the area you are having waxed, the day before you come in
For the first 24 hours after waxing...
* No lotion
* No exfoliating
* No swimming
* No baths/showers
* No sun exposure/ tanning beds
* No makeup
* No deodorant
* Nothing that will cause sweating in the area that was waxed
After the first 24 you can add back...
After 48 hours you can resume all normal activity
Your best line of defence against ingrown hairs is to exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! Each time you shower or bath, be sure to gently exfoliate the areas that you have waxed to ensure there is no skin cell build-up that could clog your pores. If you find yourself struggling with ingrown hairs, please visit our products page or ask your technician about the natural skin care products we have to help eliminate and avoid ingrowns!
PLEASE NOTE THAT CLIENTS CANNOT RECEIVE ANY WAX SERVICES IF THEY ARE TAKING ACNE MEDICATIONS
Please let your technician know if you have received a chemical peel within the last 2 weeks